Avon Group is a combination of six Engineering and manufacturing business divisions.
Each business unit has its own Director and Management teams that are fully accountable for performance in all regards and report directly to the sole owner, Mark A Rushin.
The aim of Avon Group is to provide Engineered Solutions to a whole host of industries that include Automotive, Aerosols, Air Systems, White and Brown goods, Medical and Military.
Materials processed include Rubbers, Plastics, Sponges, Fibres, High Temperature mediums and a whole array of Acoustic solutions.
From humble beginnings, Avon Group has grown organically and by means of innovation and acquisition.
Processing capabilities include:
- 3D printing
- Adhesive coating & laminating
- Aerosol, Gaskets & Seals
- Body dampeners
- Body stiffeners
- Die cutting/Kiss cutting /Heat sealing
- EPP, EPS Moulding
- Extrusion & Lathe cut Washers
- NVH solutions
- Phosphating, Rubber to Metal & Plastic bonding
- Plastic Injection Moulding (rigid & flexible)
- Rubber 2K & Rubber overmoulding
- Technical Rubber & Polyurethane Foam moulding
- Textile Shapes & Assemblies
- Tool production & Technical design
- Vacuum forming (rigid & foam)
- Water cutting /Knife cutting/Routing
Avon Group continues to be debt free and invests heavily each year from own sources to ensure its position at the forefront of its respective sectors.
The growth of Avon Group has been stratospheric over recent years and growth is set to continue through further acquisition and the development of new products for the next generation. Our aim is to double Avon Group’s size by 2020!
Avon Group is a business that promotes from within, empowers, recognises and rewards effort and, most of all, is an enjoyable and inspirational place to work.