Avon Group’s vision is one of continued Customer Service Excellence, Innovation and Investment and to achieve our goal of becoming the leading global partner for Engineered Solutions.
From the very beginning our proud ambition and philosophy has always been one of extraordinary Customer Service, organic growth through Excellence and Investment in the newest technologies and facing challenges head on.
Our strategy has always been one of becoming the leading global provider of Engineered Solutions. By building bespoke, specialist businesses incorporating lean management practice, searching out and investing in innovative raw materials and manufacturing capability, we are able to face ever changing market conditions and evolving industry legislation.
All Avon Group’s companies employ the best engineers, train employees to the highest standards, utilise 5S management tools, drive waste from their operations and strive at all times to provide our customers with a World-class service whilst generating stakeholder returns that enable constant re-investment in technology and equipment.
Avon Group Vision 2016
“To be regarded by our Staff, Customer, Suppliers and Competitors as ‘World Class’ within our chosen business sectors”
- Develop diverse business streams within the Aerosols, Automotive, Engineering, Pipeline, Air Systems, White Goods and Leisure sectors.
- Q.C.D.P. (Quality, Cost, Delivery & Partnership with the Customer) Satisfy our Customers with a product that they want, when they want it, at a price which enables both partners to remain competitive and at the forefront of our respective disciplines.
- Maximise profitability, using tools such as Kaizen, therefore allowing us to re-invest in machinery, staff development and technology.
- Develop partnerships with our key Suppliers to ensure mutual benefits.
- Maximise Inter-Group capabilities wherever possible by adopting “best practices” throughout all Group companies.
- Maintain and develop our Quality and Environmental systems to recognised certification standards and beyond.
- Continue to develop and manage our business using key performance indicators.
- Ensure our working practices keep our values staff safe.
- Grow by a minimum of 10% as a group organically year on year and by strategic acquisition.
- Remain a debt free organisation and invest up to 7% of our turnover each year in capital from our own resources.
- Maintain and develop individual plant ownership and nuture a decision making environment at local level.
- Recognise and reward individuals’ achievements and where possible promote from within.